Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Long and pretty


The commute may be a long one, but no one can say it is not a beautiful one.

I just finished my second day of my second week (four day weeks thus far) of training on the new job. It's getting better. Yesterday we had a peer panel, two of whom's first assignments were the same as my first assignment. Both stated they wanted to quit every day for a month when they started on that assignment. On one hand, that is sad. On the other hand, if I feel like I'm lost, behind, and not getting it, I'll know it's perfectly normal. At that point a certain amount of anxiety was released. The first breath of "I can do this."

In other news, I've decided to start adding reviews to this blog. They will be dated a date I ate/saw/visited at the place/movie/book/attraction (sometimes the first time, sometimes just the first time since I started this blog), but any subsequent updates will be added to the same post. All reviews will be tagged with the word "review" and the type like restaurant, movie, etc. I will also be duplicating those reviews to other appropriate sites such as yelp, boardgamegeek, etc. What the hell? I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment